The role of the PCB probe is used to test the PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly) a data transmission and conductive contact tool.wafer tester It transmits data from the conductive transfer function body to determine whether the product is in normal contact and whether the operational data is normal.
PCB probe application types include:
1. ICT probes: generally used in common spacing of 1.27mm, 1.91MM, 2.54mm, mainly used for on-line circuit testing and functional testing,wafer probe testing ICT testing and FCT testing in the measurement of the PCB empty board is used more.
2. double-ended probe: for BGA test use, more compact, workmanship requirements are higher, the general detection of cell phone IC chip, laptop IC chip, tablet PCs and communication IC chip, etc., the diameter of the needle body between 0.25MM ~ 0.58MM.
3. switching probe: switching probe alone a probe has two-way current, control circuit normally open and closed function.
4. high-frequency probes: used to test high-frequency signals, with a shielding ring can be tested within 10GHz and 500MHz without a shielding ring.
5. rotating probe: elasticity is generally not high, because of its penetration would have been very strong,vibration isolation table generally used for OSP processed PCBA testing.
6. High-current probe: probe diameter between 2.98mm-5.0mm, the maximum test current up to 50A.
7. Battery contact probe: generally used to optimize the contact effect, good stability and long life, cell phone battery contact parts with conductive, SIM data card slots and generally used charger interface conductive use more.